Thursday 1 January 2015

New Years Resolutions | Leah'xo

Hey guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 



2014 has been an amazing year, I hope 2015 will be the same! I know people dislike it when people are like 'New Year - New Me' but honestly I am making changes this year. I have a few resolutions. Do you have any New Year resolutions? 







Mine are 
1. To become more active and healthy. Last year I tried and tried to diet and eat health but actually never went through with anything long term. By long term I mean more than 2 days. Hahaha. But becoming more active will help my determination!

2. To blog more!! Honestly if you have been here from the start you will have probably recognized that I didnt upload very often! I was very limited with technology, but now I have an Iphone as you can probably tell my contents will be more frequently and better.

There are my two resolutions. I only have two because I want to focus on them two alone. 

Thanks for reading - have you made any resolutions?

Orginally uploaded 01/01/2015 but had a spelling mistake so is edited. So it'll probably pop up near the top of my blog:/

No comments:

Post a Comment